We have frequent requests from clients with young children (age 5-teen) who elect to work with a Registered Psychologist. Alyson would like to speak with child specialists who are interested in pursuing private practice work on the North Shore. Additionally, we have clients who seek Registered Psychologists skilled in Psychoeducational Assessments for their school-aged children. If you would like to speak with Alyson about opportunities to work with our team, please send your CV to [email protected] or connect with her on LinkedIn.
- Interest in working in harmony with our MORE philosophy
- Experience working with children and families
- Ability to work in a team
- Professional autonomy
- Proficiency in a range of therapeutic approaches and methodologies
- PhD degree in Psychology
- Member in good standing of the BC College of Psychologists
- Carrier of Professional Indemnity and Commercial General Insurance
Our therapists operate as independent contractors. Our practice offers the opportunity to work in a collegial environment with professional development opportunities and regular clinical consultation with peers and Clinical Director Alyson Jones. Our administrative staff provide full service client care and administration, including appointment booking and reminders, invoicing and payment collection, reception and therapist reporting. The practice has a beautifully designed website and social media channels, a vibrant marketing program and a large network of professional referral sources. We are the destination private practice on the North Shore.